MM2H, Malaysia My Second Home Programme
Malaysia, My Second Home Programme, an initiative of the Malaysian Government, accords people from all over the world (who fulfill certain criteria) to an initial 10 years stay in Malaysia which is extendable.
This programme is open to all citizens of countries recognised by the Malaysian Government regardless of race, religion, gender or age.
A valid Medical Insurance issued in Malaysia
A Certified Medical Report from a local doctor / specialist.
Meeting the Financial Requirements below:-
New financial requirements MM2H: Note these are the new requirements effective June 1st 2007.
Existing MM2H participants, (i.e. prior to April 1st 2006) please click here for your options
Under 50 years of age
Over 50 years of age
- Fixed Deposit of RM300,000 in an approved Malaysian institution.
- Must prove further savings / fixed Deposit of at least RM500,000, (this can be deposits in any licensed bank / institution in your home country or overseas).
- Have a monthly off-shore income of at least RM10,000.
A company letterhead to certify the salary / offshore income and the position in the company.
The letter must be sign by the Finance/Account Manager. (not the applicant himself)
After a period of one year, the participant may withdraw up to RM240,000 of the fixed deposit for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
Must maintain a minimum balance of RM60,000 from second year onwards and throughout their stay in Malaysia under this programme.
Can choose either of the following two options:
- Using pension scheme approved by the MM2H programme, prove monthly pension income of at least RM10,000, (an approved pension usually means either
a government pension or pension from a blue chip international
- Must prove further savings / fixed Deposit of at leastRM200,000, (this can be deposits in any licensed bank / institution in your home country or overseas)
- Fixed Deposit of RM150,000 in an approved Malaysian institution
- Must prove further savings / fixed deposit of at least RM350,000, (this can be deposits in any
licensed bank / institution in your home country or overseas)
- A monthly off-shore income of RM10,000, (this can be dividend or interest payments from your savings or pension that does not meet the criteria in option A)
After a period of one year, participants may withdraw up to RM90, 000 from the fixed deposit for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM60,000 from second year onwards and throughout their stay in Malaysia under this programme.
*Note: Successful applicants are allowed to choose whether to open their fixed deposits in US currency or Ringgit (RM). Once the fixed deposit account is opened in US currency, it must be maintained in that currency throughout stay in Malaysia.
Approximate conversion rates: 1 USD = RM3.6 / ￡1.00 = RM6.7
A. Individual Application :
- Two passport-size colour photos of yourself
- Copies of all pages of your travel documents (ie. passport)
- Statement of Income
- Applications Form
- Financial documents as required in the Application Form
B. Application together with Spouse & Children
In addition to (A) above, also submit the following:-
- Two passport-size colour photos of each family member
- Copies of all pages of each family member’s travel documents (ie. passport)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (for spouse) or Birth Certificate (for dependent[s])
- If your spouse or children are Malaysian citizens, please include copies of their passports, identification cards (ICs) and the relevant marriage certificate (spouse) or birth certificates (children).
Applicants must possess a valid medical insurance policy from any insurance company operating in Malaysia.
The Children's education
Applicants who wish to bring along their children who are schooling are required to apply for a Student Pass for their children to enroll in schools or institutions or higher learning recognized by the Government.
Employment is not permitted under MM2H programme. If you wish to work in Malaysiait is only possible after firstly obtaining a work permit from the Malaysian government, this is usually only granted to persons with special skills.
We can complete the total application process on your behalf for a fee of RM8,000 for a single application (approx: £1,185, € 1,760, US$2,280, Yen 275,000) and RM9,900 for a family application ( approx: £1,350, € 2,000, US$2,600, Yen 310,000) , payable 50% on acceptance of application, balance payable on receipt of visa . E-mail us for further information by clicking the blue link below.
European representative of Axis Genesis Solution(MM2H) Sdn Bhd approved and licensed by The Ministry of Tourism Malaysia to promote the MM2H programme, contact the representative office by clicking on the link below.
For some of the most inexpensive Flights and Hotel deals around click here to check online prices and bookings.
Click here to submit an enquiry for further information.
Click here to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Denham , Bucks,UB9 4AH U.K.
Tax Free Car under MM2H, Click on this link for further information.